Yiasas! Ela! Come explore the island of Crete in Greece.
Search: here you can quickly find what you need on We Love Crete.com
We have pages for travellers, with information about accommodation, getting around and what to see...
We have pages for your travel stories and photos, your questions - no matter how small, places to see and beaches to enjoy in Crete...
We have pages about life in Kriti, our heroes and our history, modern figures and musicians, facts about Crete and her mountains, her nature, her animals and birds, about living in Crete and learning Greek, and so much more...
Looking for a specific place? Have a look at our interactive map.
• Looking for beautiful images of Crete? See our photo gallery.
• Perhaps you are interested in the food and wine of Crete?
• Explore the mountains and gorges of Crete.
• Learn about our Cretan villages...
• Are you interested in Kritiki musiki?
• Are you keen to learn about the ecology of Crete?
• Our section about the life of Crete shows customs, literature, art and trivia about Crete.
• If you are considering moving to the island, please see our living in Crete section.
Join us in our love of this most beautiful island.
We have lots of information pages to help you plan your visit to Crete.
• See our page for travellers...
• We have a separate section for hotels...
• If you prefer villa rental we have selected some lovely villas...
• We have selected beautiful agrotourism or rural accommodations.
• See our question and answer pages with loads of itineraries
• See our mini-guide to the west of the island
• We have developed a mini-guide for the east of Crete with off-the-beaten-track itineraries
We have wonderful information to plan your complete Greek holiday...Greek Islands...
Visit Athens, Delphi or Nafplion on the Greek Mainland...
We have so many different topics on the site, and it is growing all the time.
Is there something that you wanted to see but didn't find?
Do you have something to contribute?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Simply complete the form below.