Easy Ways to Book Greece Travel
Everything for the independent traveller to arrange a wonderful trip to Crete and Greece.
• Look around this site and decide where you want to visit in Crete and Greece
• Decide which season you want to travel
• Write to us with any questions
• Book Greece Travel & Crete flights with Olympic Air or Aegean Airlines
• For summer, book direct flights from many European cities to Chania CHQ or Heraklion HER in Crete
• Or book your house swap
• Book your hire car
• Book your day tours
• Book your ferry to another island
• Buy a travel guide book and maps
• Save time and money with our e-guide Five Days in the West of Crete for travel by car or motorcycle
• Or perhaps you would prefer Five Days in the East of Crete by car or motorcycle
• Or a bundle of both for a Ten Day Journey in Crete...
• Read up on the history of Crete
• Choose some literature or light reading from Crete or Greece
• Enjoy your trip!
• Send us the stories and photos of your trip!
Anastasi, Apostoli and Katia have created We-Love-Crete to provide an insightful and natural experience for those looking to discover the real Crete.
If you are on a quick trip or an extended stay, here you will find a lot of information to make your travelling days flow smoothly, so you can enjoy the real taste of Crete.
Many people ask us their holiday questions and we are more than happy to help...
With a total population over 620,000 Crete welcomes a tourist population of nearly 2 million every year.
Many Cretans live in the four capitals; or share their time between the capital and the village.
Each has a different character and pulse for the traveller to discover.
The beaches in Crete are very different, depending on where you go. There are wild beaches with surf, or calm inlets without a ripple. There are comfortable beaches with sunlounges, tavernas, cafés and restaurants, or isolated beaches with the wind in your hair...
Kalo Taxidi! Καλό Ταξιδι